Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Intent of this Blog

To serve as an avenue of honest self-expression and communication; to get me thinking and writing about the things I do, the things I want to do, the things I'm planning on doing, the things I'm too afraid to try; to get me unstuck; to make myself more comfortable having opinions. No pressure!

But, seriously, I really would like this blog to serve as a kind of motivator and recordkeeping for my journey into discovering and appreciating myself and the world I live in.

*As a side note/question, what is the purpose of capitalizing the letter "i" when used in reference to ourselves? I never thought about this until I wrote that last sentence. It's really bizarre how I can put the word "world" right next to "i," and which do I capitalize? Which is honestly more important? Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment